Animal B9 contains a full spectrum of bio-available vitamins and minerals, providing far reaching dynamic beneficial effects. B9 contains the world’s most powerful electrolyte, chelated forms of copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, selenium and other micro-elements. B9 contains 24 botanical extracts, essential fatty acids and has bio-available nutrients.
- Cats 1 teaspoon
- Dogs less than 50 lbs (22.5kg). 2 teaspoons
- Dogs more than 50 lbs (22.5kg). 1 Tablespoons
- Dogs more than 100 lbs (45kg). 2 Tablespoons
- Cattle/Buffalo 2% by weight of dry ration or put in a secure feeder or drum so animals can help themselves
- Calves 4 grams in morning
- Dairy cattle 2% by weight of dry ration
- Chickens 5% in feed
- Pigs 2% of weight in feed ration
- Horses 1 cup in daily ration
- Sheep 1% in ground grain
- Goats 1% in ground grain
|Also contains Vitamins A, C, D, E, K B6, B12, floate, Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, Iprifavone, Crenic acid, Apocrenic acid, CoQ10, >70 micronutrients, 24 Botanical extracts, 17 amino acids and olive oil, marine lipid concentrate, organic Flax seed oil, Borage Oil, Olive oil, wheat grass extract, Garlic, Parsley extract, Saw palmetto, African pygeum, Papaya and Blackberry extract.|
|pH||7.5 to 8 pH|
|Particle size||200um to submicron bio-available particles|
|Appearance||Grey to Light brown powder.|
- Suggested rates and dosages are approximate and may vary depending on the weight and size of the Animal.
- Additional applications can be made immediately prior to big events, endurance runs.
- It is preferable to increase the frequency of applications with sickly or weak animals, e.g. a sick animal can be fed by mixing 1 teaspoon with half cup of water and applying by mouth.
- Lower but more regular doses (e.g. for horses, 2 tablespoons twice daily) can be applied to healthy animal without any ill effects.